New cards, new catalogue, new stamps, new colours, new excitement -- more creativity!!
Why not join me in testing out the new products and ideas?
Colours displayed in the cards may not be exactly as stamped, as the camera and lighting (even though using a natural light) sometimes changes the colours slightly. This year, we have a variety of colours that are appropriately named: Rich Razzleberry (a brown cranberry), Melon Mambo (like a ripe watermelon), Crushed Curry (definitely of the Madras variety), Dusty Durango (deep orange - see above Pheasant card, which also uses Soft Suede), Bermuda Bay (a different kind of teal) and Soft Suede (really looks like a chocolate suede).
Here's some samples:
We also have some new stamping and scrapping supplies that may be of interest to you!
- Specialty papers and coordinating stamps that are great for weddings or wedding anniversaries.
- Wood sheets to use with the Big Shot die cutting machine
- Décor Elements sheets to use with the Big Shot die cutting machine, stamps (and cut out yourself) or creative cutting using your own unique style.
- Die-cut Treat Boxes that are ready to decorate, fill and give away...Another great wedding favour!
- Die cut cards, with coordinating envelopes...Similar to last year's Fresh-cut Note cards.
- New dies for your die cutting system that are unique to Stampin' Up!®
- Printed window sheets, for scrapbook or card overlays...No longer only white and black, but also Old Olive, Rich Razzbleberry, Chocolate Chip and Orchid Opulence.
- Pre-decorated designer paper file folders, ready to add your own embellishment ideas.
- Gusseted envelopes in designer papers in four different colours.
- New card kits -- great for the budding crafter or a shut-in
- Party kits -- Princess or Pirate
- Holiday photo card kits -- ready to add your Christmas photo!
- Colourful rubons of all kinds
- And too many more to name....